Professional carpet cleaning includes many steps that you don’t know about. Many people think it is as simple as moving a vacuum cleaner over the carpet, but it is actually not. Before you hire a professional carpet cleaning, you need to understand its process thoroughly. So, that you get the best service possible. In this article, we are sharing with you some simple professional carpet cleaning steps.
- Arrival: When you hire a professional carpet cleaner for cleaning, they arrive prior to your time schedule and according to that they come to your home. On a prior basis, they always call you before arriving at your home, so that you prepare yourself for professional carpet cleaning. After arriving their only motive is to inspect every single area of your carpet and make a proper carpet cleaning plan to match your requirement.
- Pre-inspection: When they arrive, they start identifying or examining the condition of your carpet. So that they can find out the areas of your carpet which need attention and they will also look for the things that need to be removed for enhancing the process results. Before doing anything, obviously, they will discuss it with you. Before their arrival, it would be better if you remove some of your heavy furniture. It will make things easier for carpet cleaning inspection & the process will end quickly.
- Pre-cleaning: Now the next step that would be taken by professional carpet cleaning is pre-cleaning your carpet. In this step, the professionals remove the dirt that is coating the upper layer of your carpet.
- Sanitizing or deodorizer: Well, this step is not a necessary step that needs to be taken by professional carpet cleaning. Though it helps to remove bad odors from the carpet and makes your carpet smell fresh or good. This step becomes mandatory when anyone in your home is a patient with allergic problems or asthma.
- Carpet cleaning process: The choice of many expert carpet cleaners is steam carpet cleaning which cleans the carpet by going deeply into the carpet fibers and killing all germs hiding inside. It is the best-known method of carpet cleaning.
- Spot removal: If your carpet is full of tough stains or even after steam cleaning they are not removed. Then, spot removal can help to treat those stains.
- Carpet protection: It is an optional step but important to be done. As in this step, the expert carpet cleaning installs a carpet protector to save your carpet from dust, stains, or bacteria. And, your carpet remains healthier or lives long.
- Post-inspection: After the expert carpet cleaning they will do a post-inspection to make sure that they have not missed cleaning any area of your home or they will also ask for your review of whether you are happy with their services or not.
So, this article ends up with the simple expert carpet cleaning steps that you needed to know about. Go through an article by paying all your attention and we can assure you that it will be worth it.